EIM has formed an extensive Network Partner community comprised of academic programs and high-quality physical therapy employers. Our network partners operate more than 200 PT clinics throughout the United States and serve as regional hosts for EIM residency, fellowship, and continuing education training. These partners collaborate with us in the delivery of our Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapy Fellowship, Orthopaedic and Sports Residencies, Musculoskeletal tDPT, and Manual Physical Therapy Certification.
Become an EIM Network Partner and enjoy the following benefits:
- Special offers and discounts
- Exposure on the EIM family of websites
- Additional CME seats at weekend intensive courses
- Integration into the EIM Clinical Excellence Network
- Access to a pipeline for recruiting and retaining highly qualified physical therapists
- Direct access to EIM principals, residency and fellowship directors for consultation and collaboration
- Gain Teaching and Publishing Opportunities
- Locked in to current pricing and will not be subject to any program tuition price increase.