Orland Park, IL — Residents of Orland Park who are dealing with pain from an injury, accident, or everyday activity now have a new resource for physical therapy with the opening of Athletico Physical Therapy located at 14700 S. LaGrange Road, Unit A. The new Athletico Orland Park clinic will offer physical therapy, post-operative rehabilitation, work rehabilitation, work conditioning, sports medicine, and complimentary injury screens. Transportation services are also available for patients who require assistance traveling to their appointments.
Peter Oldenburg, DPT, OCS, serves as the facility manager and treating physical therapist for the Orland Park facility. Oldenburg obtained his Bachelors, Masters, and Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy highlighting his expertise in the field. He began his career with Athletico fourteen years ago starting at the LaGrange Park facility. He then went on to open and manage two clinics including Tinley Park and Matteson. Peter was drawn to physical therapy due to the inherent sports influence.
“I love the Orland Park community. Youth sports and community involvement is abundant and they have an active and supportive Chamber of Commerce. I am excited to be involved in a role that will help promote wellness,” says Oldenburg. Over the years Oldenburg has presented on several topics ranging from physical therapy treatment-based classification of lower back pain, rotator cuff repair rehab, concepts of shoulder rehab, and the McKenzie Method.
Peter is a self proclaimed sports enthusiast and enjoys his career as a physical therapist. “I like meeting new people and guiding them back to health through the variety of challenging conditions they face. I want to be a resource to the Orland Park community to help them meet their fitness and wellness goals,” states Peter. Oldenburg is certified in the McKenzie Method, is a Board Certified Orthopaedic Clinical Specialist, and Manual Therapy Trained.
Athletico Orland Park provides the community quality care and convenience through the following means:
- Patient outcomes reporting using a third-party outcomes system to provide measurable data on a patient’s progression that is discussed throughout the course of treatment
- Patient satisfaction reporting throughout treatment in order to better understand and respond to patient needs while they are still receiving rehabilitation services, rather than after a patient is discharged
- Convenient hours including early mornings, evenings, and Saturdays
- Prompt scheduling of each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient’s phone call
- Ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans, and prescribed home-exercise programs
- Clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician, and patient regarding progress
To learn more about Athletico Orland Park or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, call Peter Oldenburg at 708-873-8822 or email him at [email protected].
Athletico Orland Park
14700 S. LaGrange Road, Unit A
Orland Park, IL 60462
Phone: 708-873-8822 / Fax: 708-873-8823