Are you a new grad or PT seraching for a job that includes an “in-residence” Residency training?
Consider EIM’s Residency model that matches you with a residency opportunity at one of our many preferred locations. Our residencies are available in Orthopaedic, Sports, Neurologic, Geriatric and Pediatric.
A dynamic blend of didactic, collaborative, and clinical education experiences using a combination of distance learning on-line courses, weekend intensive hands-on courses, and clinical practice hours. Courses are taught by EIM’s world class faculty, many of whom are internationally recognized for their contributions to education, research, and practice management. Through ongoing clinical supervision and mentoring with a theoretical basis for advanced practice and scientific inquiry, you will improve your clinical practice and decision-making.
- Location & Employer: You choose one of EIM’s preferred clinical residency sites*
- Relocation: Possible depending on site chosen*
- Mentoring: Onsite mentoring with EIM pre-approved mentor
- Duration: 12-14 months, accelerated curriculum -4 hrs/week dedicated to “learning time”
- Salary & Tuition: Competitive resident salary and benefits with fully subsidized tuition
- Options After Residency: Potential for full-time employment
- Travel: 4 Weekend Intensive labs during the program
- Board Speciality Certification: We prepare you to sit for your certification exam with our test prep program that has shown a 90% pass rate
- Additional Postprofessional Education: Ability to add certifications such as Manual PT or Sports PT to your plan of study with just a few courses and prepares you for EIM’s Orthopaedic Manual PT Fellowship Program
- Loan Deferment: Enjoy the benefits of earned income while pursuing post-professional education. Many large loan servicing companies will allow them to defer their loans while enrolled in residency.
EIM’s Residency Program is designed so that graduates will:
- Grow as practitioners skilled in orthopaedic, sports, neurologic, geriatric or pediatric physical therapy
- Become highly skilled, autonomous practitioners who have substantially increased their ability to provide care to a full spectrum of patients
- Gain a strong base of knowledge of evidence-based practice