Enhance your skills in effectively delivering content through hybrid learning.
Evidence In Motion (EIM) is an innovator in physical therapy and health care education. The Certification in Hybrid Learning program is an online, three course certification that will provide current and future faculty with the knowledge, skills and mentored experiences needed to effectively teach and mentor students in hybrid learning environments. Topics will range from hybrid teaching theory, course development and design to implementation at the entry- and post-professional levels.
Target Audience: Those looking to gain more practical knowledge in hybrid learning.
Contact Hours: 5
Program Length: 3-4 months
What is Hybrid Learning?
Hybrid learning is a combination of rich digital learning experiences with onsite face-to-face learning.
- Mix of self-pace and faculty guided experiences
- Learning beyond the flipped classroom model
- Knowledge for real-time implementation
- Learning experiences with focused technology platforms
- Feedback and mentorship
What Students Will Learn:
- Recognize key aspects of the hybrid learning model of teaching and learning.
- Develop knowledge and skills needed to engage students in hybrid learning environments.
- Apply hybrid learning concepts to create original resources used in hybrid learning
- Participate in hybrid learning settings and platforms that promote effective learning.
EDU 6110 Essentials in Hybrid Learning- 4 week, self-directed
EDU 6210 Effective Skills in Hybrid Learning- 8 week, faculty-led
EDU 6220 Hybrid Learning Teaching Practicum- 6 week, faculty -led