Happy December! It’s our last Inside Leadership episode for 2018. It is time to celebrate what we’ve accomplished, let go of the old, and bring in the new! It’s one of Daphne’s favorite times of the year! This time of year is also a great time of reflection and establishing our vision for the future. As we move into this week’s episode, ask yourself: who do you need to become to get what you desire?
One very powerful quote by J. Krishnamurti is: “We know what we are committed to by the results that we are getting.” This will be discussed in this episode, and you’ll be asked some additional questions to get you to find the results you want!
- What must you celebrate from this past year?
- What are the things that you need to let go of that are no longer serving you?
- What is the highest vision for your life?
- Who or what must I become to empower that vision to come through me?
- What must be fully embraced?
- How will the world be different by this vision coming through me?
- What is the one behavior you want to focus on in the coming year that will catapult you and allow the vision to come through you?
We wish you a wonderful and joyous Holiday season! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! We’ll see you the first week of January, 2019 for the next Inside Leadership episode!