Don’t miss the Called to Care Workshop with Dr. Larry Benz, DPT, MBA, OCS, MAPP on March 8, 2014 in Louisville, KY.
Embrace the significant evidence around empathy, listening, high-quality connections and the science of positive psychology with the Called to Care Course that focuses on non clinical factors that impact successful clinical outcomes.
Dr. Larry Benz will provide insight and the most recent and advanced evidence on how positive psychology and social sciences impact patient care.
Called to Care is designed to help you bring humanity back to health care by:
- Reporting the evidence correlating clinical outcomes with empathy, compassion, high-quality connections, placebo/nocebo and positive psychology
- Helping you find renewed purpose, meaning, and calling for your career
- Engaging in the power of appreciative inquiry to strengthen and heighten the positive potential between you and your patients
- Elevating you as a practitioner that patients will refer to their friends and family
- Online portion of the course: Available when you sign up, self-paced with video instruction and interactive lessons
- Onsite portion of the course: Saturday, March 8, 2014 from 12-4:30 pm at the Crowne Plaza in Louisville, KY
- Earn 15.5 contact hours from the EIM Institute of Health Professions
- Cost: $299 (Discounts are available for EIM Program students and graduates, contact [email protected] for details.)
- If 2 or more people from your organization are interested in the course, contact Brooke Mugavin ([email protected]) for your discounted rate!