Larry Benz was recently featured on the Functional Freedom with Paul Potter, PT Website. Larry talks about the Called to Care Course that is offered this January and covers the following subjects:
- Evidence correlating better clinical outcomes with empathy, compassion, and high-quality connections
- Helping you find renewed purpose, meaning, and calling as a therapist
- Replace “cookbook” therapy practice with care, compassion and empathy
- Help in engaging and implementing Larry’s three value propositions for improved clinical outcomes
- Simple steps you can take to set positive expectations with your patients
- The impact of your professional identity as a servant not a fixer or helper on yourself and your patients
- And so much more!
Click here to listen to the Podcast.
Click here to view information about the Called to Care Course.
Click here to sign up for the Called to Care Course with Larry beginning on Jan. 20, 2014.