The Evidence In Motion (EIM) Institute of Health Professions, a company created to assist in the continued education of physical therapists, is delighted to announce their attendance at the 2012 American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) Private Practice Section Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada from October 24-27, 2012. EIM’s presence will include an interactive booth that showcases EIM’s educational offerings and products. Additionally, EIM co-founder and EIM Principal, Larry Benz, DPT, MBA, OCS will be receiving the prestigious Robert G. Dicus Award; several EIM faculty members will be presenting during the conference; and EIM will be offering prizes to lucky conference attendees.
The APTA Private Practice Section Conference provides a venue for those with a common interest in private practice physical therapy to meet, collaborate and promote research, practice, and patient care. The Private Practice Section of the APTA recognizes one person at their annual meeting whose contributions to the APTA and to the physical therapy profession, like those of Robert G. Dicus, have been of exceptional value.
Benz will be receiving the esteemed Robert G. Dicus Award during the Private Practice Section Conference opening ceremonies on Wednesday, October 24, 2012 from 5-8pm. EIM will be exhibiting at booth number 310 throughout the conference. Attendees are welcome to visit the booth to learn about EIM’s Executive Program in Private Practice Management Program and other educational offerings. The following EIM faculty members will be presenting at the conference:
- Lynn Steffes, PT, DPT: Friday, October 26, 2012: 8:30-11:30am: Administrators Certification Program- Marketing
- John Childs, PT, PhD, MBA and Jeff Hathaway, PT, DPT: Friday, October 26, 2012: 10-11:30am: Defining Value in Physical Therapy Care: More is Not Better, less is Not Better
- Larry Benz, DPT, MBA, OCS and David Browder, PT, DPT, OCS: Friday, October 26, 2012: 3-5pm: How To Design a Winning Business Model
- Lynn Steffes, PT, DPT: Saturday, October 27, 2012: 10:30am-12pm: Brain Fitness and Specialty Programs for YOUR Practice- Meeting Needs of the Silver Tsunami!
- Jim Glinn, PT, DPT, OCS: Saturday, October 27, 2012: 10:30am-12pm: The Patient Experience: Achieving Practice Growth and Cash Payment Through Internal Atmosphere Training
For more information about EIM’s Educational Offerings please visit EvidenceInMotion.com.
For more information about the 2012 APTA Private Practice Section Conference please visit PPSAPTA.org.