Evidence In Motion (EIM) held their sixth annual Manipalooza, a 3-day festival of hands on learning in manipulation, soft tissue techniques, pain management strategies, sports physical therapy, and practice management for physical therapists, on April 22-24, 2016 at the University of Colorado – Denver.
Presentation topics throughout the course of the weekend included Advanced Integrative Management of the Hip Region, Advanced Manual Therapy of the Foot & Ankle, Concussion Leadership Physical Therapy, Teaching Patients About Pain, and Integrating Neural Dynamics in Lower Extremity Management.
Throughout the course of the event, the record breaking 160+ participants learned the most cutting-edge techniques from experts in the physical therapy field. This year’s faculty included more than 30 national and international thought leaders in the profession, as well as respected faculty from across the country. Manipalooza 2016 faculty included:
- Larry Benz, PT, DPT, OCS, MBA
- Bob Boyles, PT, DSc, OCS, FAAOMPT
- Tim Flynn, PT, PhD, OCS, FAAOMPT
- Michael Furtado, PT, DPT, NCS
- Adriaan Louw, PT, PhD, CSMT
- Paul Mintken, PT, DPT
- Jake Magel, PT, DSc from Cl
- Jack Miller, PT, DPT, MClSc, BSc(PT), Dip Manip Ther(NZ)
- Jeff Moore, PT, DPT, OCS, MTC, FAAOMPT
- Jason Rodeghero, PT, DPT, PhD, OCS, ATC, FAAOMPT
- Jessica Schwartz, PT, DPT, CSCS
- Jason Steere, PT, DPT, ATC, CSCS
- Rob Werstine, HBA, BSc(PT), MSc(PT), Dip Manip, Dip Sport, FCAMPT
- Julie Whitman, PT, DSc, OCS, FAAOMPT
The caliber and experience of EIM’s distinguished group of founders and presenting faculty is unparallelled. They are among the most well-recognized names in the physical therapy field and have been selected to receive more than 27 teaching awards and 65 research awards, taught more than 220 university level courses, founded more than 40 different business organizations, and held appointed positions in more than 115 national and international professional associations.