Visit EIM Booth to Win One of Three Prizes
October 9, 2014: Louisville, KY
Evidence in Motion (EIM) is set to have a large presence at the upcoming American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapists (AAOMPT) conference, which will take place October 22-26, 2014 in San Antonio, Texas. In addition to a booth that will host three giveaways and ten of EIM’s faculty members will speak throughout the five-day conference.
EIM will be giving attendees an opportunity to win a prize after stopping by their booth during the conference. Any attendee inquiring about EIM programs will be entered to win one of the following:
- EIM Learning Academy Musculoskeletal System Package ($400 Value) https://www.evidenceinmotion.com/learning-academy/
- Manipalooza – Participant spot at May 16-18, 2015 event at UC Denver in Denver, CO (Worth 24 Contact Hours and $800 Value) Manipalooza is a three-day festival of hands on learning in manipulation, soft tissue techniques, pain management strategies, sports PT, and practice management. Participants will learn the most cutting edge techniques from experts in the PT field. http://www.manipalooza.com
- Called to Care Online Self-paced Course (Worth 11.5 Contact Hours and $249 Value)
Attendees of the conference are encouraged to stop by the EIM booth to fill out an information card or leave their business card to enter the three drawings. However, they must also ask a question about one of EIM’s programs to enter. Winners can pick up a voucher for their prize at the conference.
Those interested in attending the 2014 AAOMPT Conference can register at https://www.aaompt.org/education/conference14/registration.cfm. The conference costs $540 for members and $740 for non-members.
See below for a full list of EIM Faculty and Graduate Presenters and Presentation Topics.
Friday, October 24, 2014
- 4:15pm – 6: Paul Mintken, John Childs, Josh Cleland: Thrust vs. Non-Thrust Manipulation: What Does the Evidence Tell Us?
Saturday, October 25, 2014
- 8am – 10:15: Paul Mintken and Kristin Carpenter: When Clinical Decision Making Overrules the Evidence
- 3pm – 3:55: Jason Steere: Immediate Influence of Psychosocial Variables and Centrally Mediated Pain in Acute Musculoskeletal Injury
- 3pm – 3:55: Paul Mintken: When Clinical Decision Making Overrules the Evidence
- 4pm – 4:55: John Childs and Paul Mintken: Clinical Research-Pearls, Pitfalls, and Perils
Sunday, October 26, 2014
- 10am – 10:55: Andrew Bennett, Tim Flynn, Kevin Wait: Clinical Reasoning: Integrating Trigger-Point Dry Needling within an Evidence-Based Practice Framework
- 12pm – 1: Brenda Boucher: A Functional Approach to the Treatment of TFCC Problems: The Anterior Glide Syndrome of the Medial Column of the Hand