Louisville, KY (PRWEB)
Evidence In Motion (EIM) is set to have a large presence at the upcoming American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)’s Private Practice Section Conference & Exhibition (PPS), which will take place November 11-14, 2015 in Orlando, Florida.
Throughout the course of the conference EIM will be based at booth #607, where attendees can learn about EIM programs and register for prizes like four of founder Larry Benz, PT, DPT, OCS, MBA, MAAP, favorite books, free registration for EIM’s Manipalooza (April 2016, $800 value), and free registration for International Spine and Pain Institute’s Clinical Conference (June 2016, $699 value).
Additionally, eight of EIM’s Executive Program in Private Practice Management faculty members and graduates will speak throughout the course of the conference. EIM presenters and presentation topics include:
November 11, 12:30 PM – 4:30 PM, Pre-Conference Sessions
- Physical Therapy Practice and Business Competencies Required to be Effective Providers in Lifestyle Medicine; Jennifer Gamboa, PT, DPT, OCS, EPPM Graduate
November 11, 12:30 – 2:30 PM, Administrators Certificate Program (Module 1)
- Administrators Certificate Program – Marketing & Customer Service; Lynn Steffes, PT, DPT, EPPM Faculty
November 12, 2:30 – 4:00 PM, Concurrent Sessions
- Insurer and Hospital/ACO Anticompetetive Alliances: A Review of Recent Legal Cases and How They Might Affect Your Practice; Gewn Simons, Esq., PT, OCS, FAAOMPT, EPPM Faculty, and Deborah Winegard, Esq.
November 12, 5:30 – 6:30 PM, Moderated Networking Discussions
- The Fountain of Youth: How Millenial Employees can Revitalize Your Practice; John Childs, PT, PhD, MBA, OCS, FAPTA, CEO of Evidence In Motion, EPPM Faculty, and Heidi Jannenga, PT, DPT, ATC/L, EPPM Graduate
- Motivating Your Team; Charles Felder, PT, DPT, MBA, EPPM Faculty, and Patti Kocich, PT
- Meeting of the PPS Media Group; Don Levine, PT, DPT, FAFS, EPPM Graduate
November 13, 9:30 – 11:30 AM, Administrators Certificate Program (Module 5)
- Administrators Certificate Program – Business & Financial Management; Stephen Albanese, PT, DPT, EPPM Graduate, Shannon Albanese, PT, and Christopher Albanese, PT, MS, CSCS
Those interested in attending the 2015 PPS Conference & Exhibition, which will be held at the Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando, Florida, can register online. The conference costs $965 for new PPS members (after 11/15/14), $965 for existing PPS members, $1,355 for APTA-only members, and $1545 for non-members.
To learn more about EIM’s programs, including the Executive Program in Private Practice Management, please visit https://www.evidenceinmotion.com.