Louisville, KY (PRWEB) September 04, 2013
Evidence in Motion (EIM) will have a large presence at the upcoming American Physical Therapy Association Private Practice Section Annual Conference in New Orleans. The conference, which will take place November 6-9, 2013, will feature presentations from nine EIM faculty members, including two members of the executive team. Dr. Larry Benz, DPT, MBA, OCS and Dr. John Childs, PT, PhD, MBA; the two will lead a course titled “What do patients really want?” In addition, the EIM booth will offer numerous giveaways throughout the four-day conference.
EIM will also host a reception for Executive Program graduates, faculty friends, and anyone interested in the Executive Program in Private Practice Management or the EIM Institute for Managerial Leadership course. The event will take place on Thursday, November 7th from 6:30 to 7:30 pm at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans in the Bolden 5 room.
EIM will be giving attendees an opportunity to win a prize after stopping by their booth (#232) during the conference. Any attendee inquiring about EIM programs will be entered to win one of the following:
- AmaZing! Customer Service Online, Self-paced Course (Worth 10 Contact hours and $199 Value)
- Called to Care Online, Self-paced Course (Worth 11 Contact Hours and $249 Value)
- One of Larry Benz’s favorite business books
Attendees of the conference are encouraged to stop by the EIM booth to fill out an information card or leave their business card to enter to win prizes. However, they must also ask a question about one of EIM’s programs to enter. Winners can pick up a voucher for their prize at the conference.
Physical Therapists interested in attending the PPS annual conference can call 877.332.5185 or email email@example.com
See below for a full list of EIM Faculty Presenters and Presentation Topics.
Thursday, November 7, 2013
- 10:45am-12:15pm: Larry Benz, PT, DPT, MBA, OCS and John Childs, PT, PhD, MBA: What do patients really want?
- 2:30-4pm Steve Anderson, PT, DPT: The Health Insurance Game… Taking Control
Friday, November 8, 2013
- 8:30-9:30am: Mark Amir, PT, DPT, DipMDT, Exec Program Graduate: Navigating New Alignment Opportunities in an Era of Accountable Care
- 8:30-9:30am: Brian Boyle, PT, DPT, Exec Program Graduate: How and Why Physical Therapy Practices Fail: The Inside Look
- 8:30-9:30am: Tim Flynn, PT, PhD, OCS, FAAOMPT: Fall Risk Management
- 8:30-11:30am: Lynn Steffes, PT, DPT: Administrators Certificate Program –Marketing
- 3-5pm: Mike Danford, PT, DPT, OCS, MTC, Exec Program Graduate: Under The Hood of a Partnership–System Components to Enhance Success & Profitability
- 3-5pm: Lynn Steffes, PT, DPT: Innovations in Building Better Brains: From the Board Room-Fitness Facilities!
Saturday, November 9, 2013
- 10:30-11:30am: Jim Glinn, Jr., PT, DPT, OCS: Nothing of Value is Done Alone-Organizational Development the New Evidence
About Evidence In Motion (EIM):
Evidence in Motion (EIM) is an education and consultation company whose sole reason of existence is to elevate the physical therapy profession and the role of physical therapists in healthcare delivery. A strong dedication to fostering the creation and assimilation of an evidence-based practice culture within the physical therapy profession is a cornerstone of Evidence In Motion’s mission. They have put in place evidence-based practice treatment pathways in many facilities and aim to promote the global sharing of information and ideas, thus advancing evidence-based physical therapy practice, research and education around the world. Evidence In Motion offers Continuing Education, Residencies, Fellowship , a Post-Professional Musculoskeletal Transitional DPT, Manual Physical Therapy Certification, Sports Physical Therapy Certification, and an Executive Program in Private Practice Management with optional Transition DPT. For more information, please visit EvidenceInMotion.com. You can also find Evidence In Motion on Facebook and Twitter, @EIMTeam.