The Evidence In Motion (EIM) Institute of Health Professions, a company created to assist in the continued education of physical therapists, is pleased to announce their presence at the 2012 International Federation of Orthopaedic Manipulative Physical Therapists (IFOMPT) Conference in Quebec City, Canada from September 30, 2012 to October 5, 2012. EIM’s presence will include an interactive booth that showcases EIM’s educational offerings and products. Additionally, several EIM faculty members will be presenting during the conference and EIM will be offering a prize to lucky conference attendees.
The IFOMPT conference provides a venue for those with a common interest in orthopaedic manual physical therapy to meet, collaborate and promote research, practice, and patient care. The IFOMPT Conference is held once every four years and was last held in Canada in 1984.
EIM will be exhibiting at booth number 118 and attendees are welcome to visit the booth to learn about EIM’s educational offerings and meet the following EIMers: Jessie Dugan, PT, Brett Neilson, PT, DPT, and Mike Walker, PT, DSc. The following EIM faculty members will be presenting at the conference:
- Tim Flynn, PT, PhD: Tuesday, October 2, 2012: 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.: Classification of Neck Pain
- Ben Hando, PT, DSc and Julie Whitman, PT, DSc: Tuesday, October 3, 2012: 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.: Frozen Shoulder Manipulation Under Anaesthetic
- Tim Flynn, PT, PhD: Wednesday, October 4, 2012: 11:00 – 11:45 a.m.: A Way Forward: Musculoskeletal Physical Therapists’ Solution to Chronic Spinal Pain
- Tim Flynn, PT, PhD: Thursday, October 5, 2012: 4:00 – 5:30 p.m.: Tx/Lx/Pelvis Manipulation
- Tim Flynn, PT, PhD: Friday, October 6, 2012: 10:30 am – 12:00 p.m.: Cervical Arterial Dysfunction
For more information about EIM’s Educational Offerings please visit EvidenceInMotion.com.
For more information about the 2012 IFOMPT Conference please visit IFOMPTConference.org.