If you are a PT student wondering, “I want to further my education when I graduate, but how?!”, EIM can help!
EIM co-founder, Dr. John Childs, will be scheduling time to meet with students, one-on-one or in small groups, during the APTA’s National Student Conclave held on October 25-26, 2013 in Louisville, KY.
John will be addressing topics such as:
- How to get into an orthopaedic/sports residency program and the benefits to doing so
- Negotiating tuition reimbursement with potential employers
- Getting the most out of the education you have NOW
- Tuition discounts for EIM Residency and Certification programs
- Creating your own EIM Residency or Certification cohort with your friends
- Or anything else you want to chat about- John operates a 17-clinic private practice in Texas and is a PT himself, so he has some very beneficial advice for new grads!
If you are interested in meeting with John, or you have a group of friends who would like to meet, please contact him directly via email or text: [email protected] or 210-364-7410 (Yes, he really let us pass out his actual cell phone number!!!)
He’s setting up times already- so make sure to get on his calendar!
John will also be presenting information on the following EIM programs at the EIM booth (#103) in the exhibit hall during unopposed exhibit hours at the conference, on the hour, every hour: Orthopaedic Residency, Sports Residency, Manual PT Certification, and Sports PT Certification. Unopposed exhibit times are:
- Friday, October 25, 2013 from 9-11am and 3-5pm
- Saturday, October 26, 2013 from 11am-1pm
You can also enter to win an iPad at the EIM booth- so make sure to stop by!
Call, text, or email John for more info and to set up some time with him today- [email protected] or 210-364-7410.