EIM is excited to be attending the 2012 American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) Private Practice Section (PPS) Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada from October 24-27, 2012.
EIM will be exhibiting at booth number 310. Attendees are welcome to visit the booth to learn about EIM’s Executive Program in Private Practice Management Program and other educational offerings, as well as enter to win prizes.
Additionally, EIM co-founder and EIM Principal, Larry Benz, DPT, MBA, OCS will be receiving the prestigious Robert G. Dicus Award. Benz will be receiving the award during the PPS Conference opening ceremonies on Wednesday, October 24, 2012 from 5-8pm.
The following EIM faculty members will be presenting at the conference:
- Lynn Steffes, PT, DPT: Friday, October 26, 2012: 8:30-11:30am: Administrators Certification Program- Marketing
- John Childs, PT, PhD, MBA and Jeff Hathaway, PT, DPT: Friday, October 26, 2012: 10-11:30am: Defining Value in Physical Therapy Care: More is Not Better, less is Not Bette
- Larry Benz, DPT, MBA, OCS and David Browder, PT, DPT, OCS: Friday, October 26, 2012: 3-5pm: How To Design a Winning Business Mode
- Lynn Steffes, PT, DPT: Saturday, October 27, 2012: 10:30am-12pm: Brain Fitness and Specialty Programs for YOUR Practice- Meeting Needs of the Silver Tsunami!
- Jim Glinn, PT, DPT, OCS: Saturday, October 27, 2012: 10:30am-12pm: The Patient Experience: Achieving Practice Growth and Cash Payment Through Internal Atmosphere Training
For more information about the 2012 APTA Private Practice Section Conference please visit PPSAPTA.org.