Manipalooza Too is a 2-day festival of evidence-based continuing education that provides learners with cutting edge physical therapy techniques and exercise experts in the PT field. Lead Faculty includes Dr. Kyle Adams, PT, DPT, CSCS, OCS, FAAOMPT and Dr. Ron Masri, PT, DPT, ATC, OCS, FAAOMPT. Hands-on learning focuses on the use of manipulation, soft tissue techniques, pain management strategies, and/or therapeutic exercise interventions for specific musculoskeletal diagnoses or dysfunction to expand the learner’s clinical practice and improve patient outcomes. This is an educational experience like no other with an unprecedented faculty presence and participant to faculty ratio. If you missed out on Manipalooza in the spring here is your chance to experience it on the east coast.
This course is a smaller version of our Manipalooza festival worth 1.5 CEUs. Limited space is available so apply early to reserve your spot!
Approach: 2-day heavily lab-oriented experience focusing on fine tuning your patient management and manual therapy skills. This is a condensed version of the three-day traditional Manipalooza held in Denver, CO in the Spring of 2017.
Appropriate Dress: Participants are asked to bring appropriate attire for lab sessions (i.e. shorts and t-shirts and sports bras for women) and air-conditioned environments throughout the day (i.e. warm-up or work-out clothes).
Upon completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Gain insights from intensive laboratory sessions focusing on thoracic spine manipulation procedures coupled with exercise.
- Learn and practice effective, evidence-based manual therapy interventions for the foot and ankle region.
- Learn and practice manual therapy and exercise interventions to improve management of patients with shoulder girdle dysfunction.
- Grow in your ability to integrate home exercise procedures with manual therapy.
- Develop a basic understanding of the principles of therapeutic neuroscience education as they relate to manual therapy and exercise.
- Integrative Intervention to the CT Junction Upper Thorax
- Integrated Shoulder Management
- Cervical/Thoracic Manipulation Techniques
- Foot and Ankle Manual Therapy for the Running Athlete