EIM is happy to invite you to an online event that will bring together 20 experts in physical therapy, business, nutrition and mindfulness that will help to bring your physical therapy career to the next level.
Please join Larry Benz, EIM Principle and one of the conference speakers, here: http://bit.ly/1c2uSoM
Karen Litzy, MS, PT is interviewing 20 amazing thought leaders — including Larry — and she’s putting all of those interviews together in one week-long event from November 4th through the 8th.
Who: Karen Litzy, MS, PT is joined by the following 20 experts:
- Kelly Lynn Adams, C.P.C, ELI-MP
- Dr. Joseph Brence, PT, DPT, COMT, DAC
- Dr. David Butler, PT, M.App Sc. EdD
- Dr. Jarod Carter, DPT, CMT
- Barrett Dorko, PT
- Jerry Durham, PT
- Lori Fields, LCSW
- Sandy Hilton, PT, MS
- Hillary Irwin, MS, RD
- Diane Jacobs, PT
- Sonja Keller
- Dr. Adriaan Louw, PT, PhD, CSMT
- Erica Meloe, P.T., OCS, C.O.M.T., M.B.A., M.A.
- Dr. Francois Prizinski, DPT, OCS, DAC, COMT
- Dr. Emilio “Louie” Puentedura PT, DPT, PhD, OCS, GDMT (Australia), CSMT
- Dr. Michael M. Reinold, PT, DPT, SCS, ATC, CSCS
- Marianne Ryan, BS, PT, OCS
- Alan Siegel, CEO Seigelvision
- Dr. Jason Silvernail, DPT, Dsc
- Dr. Larry N. Benz, DPT, OCS, MBA (EIM Principle)
When: November 4th -8th (Put it in your calendar now!)
How much: Nothing. There’s no charge to attend. But there is a fee to purchase the Healthy Wealthy & Smart 2013 package which allows unlimited, permanent access to materials and various gifts offered by speakers. The charge to upgrade during the event is $149. The charge to upgrade after the event is completed is $249.
Where: Here! http://bit.ly/1c2uSoM
This conference was created because the future success of the physical therapy profession goes well beyond clinical skills. This conference will cover such topics as business, branding, mindfulness, pain education, critical thinking and of course clinical skills.
So if you’re ready to get access, or if you’d like to see more details, like the interview topics, you can do so HERE: http://bit.ly/1c2uSoM